Ken Lassesen is unique, having recently gone into full remission from CFS for the third time in 2013. His first episode occurred in 1973 (before CFS or Lyme disease were known diseases) and took 5 years to recover. The second episode in 2000 and took 20 months to cover. The last episode took less than 6 months with appropriate treatment.
Check out Ken’s website CFSRemission here.
Ken blogs on Health Rising on his conception of gut matters in chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Ken is a recovered patient not a doctor; please check your health practitioner before changing your treatment protocol.
- A Person with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Recovers and….a Gut Series Begins
- Blood, Guts and Germs : The Gut Microbiome in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Fertile Flora: the Gut Microbiome and the Infection Connection in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
Changing the Gut Flora Series
- Changing Your Gut Flora Pt I: Food to Feed the Good Bacteria in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Changing Your Gut Flora II: Changing the Gut Ecosystem with Probiotics
- Changing Your Gut Flora III - Change Agents: Prescription and Herbal Antibiotics to Alter the Gut Flora in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome