Tim Vaughan has been disabled with pain & many other symptoms of Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS for about 20 years. He would have rather spent these years wandering in the desert. He blogs about pain and ME/CFS and FM research on Health Rising.
- Immersed: How I Found a Way (After Decades of Trying) to Help My Allodynia and Nerve Pain
- New Approach to Chronic Pain Leads to Novel Treatment Approaches: Antibiotics Anyone?
- Immobilized by ME/CFS and/or FM? The Polyvagal Theory, the ANS and Movement Restriction
- A Treatable Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Subset – If Doctors Will Just Look For It
- When Touch Hurts and Blood Matters: Getting at the Pain in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Sydnrome (ME/CFS)