1. Sue B
    Feb 28 - 2:19 pm

iPhone? Thank you for stating clearly that it is a Google android application, but it would be nice to see that further up in the article.

2. Bridget Gilbert
    Feb 28 - 3:28 pm

I’ve been using this app since January 2014. The app is useful to be sure, but there are still gremlins to be worked out. I’ve had and have problems with the sleep records… The graphs and pie charts are complicated and unclear – why use the same colours for different symptoms? I must admit that the meds section is great along with the alarms. Both my GP and psychologist were impressed. This app is an important tool for chronic pain and fatigue suffers. Please continue to improve it. Thank you.

Mar 01 - 9:36 am

Thanks Bridget.

What problems are you having with the sleep records?

You would suggest making sure that different symptoms have different colors- that makes sense. Is that the problem with the pie charts or are their others?

3. Lynne Levitan
    Feb 28 - 6:34 pm

Waiting on the iphone version. Like most people. :-)

Mar 01 - 9:30 am

Indeed!

4. RL
    Feb 28 - 9:47 pm

Please bring out an iPad version.

Mar 01 - 9:30 am

Got it – the developers have been informed :)

5. John
    Mar 01 - 5:21 am

The app may or may not be useful – I don’t have a mobile phone, so I don’t know.
    But who are the lucky people who have ‘medications’ to keep track of?
    In the U.K. we have no medicines or drugs prescribed, no medical monitoring, no medical treatment, no medical interest … and nothing else either.
    If you have medical treatment of any kind, count your blessings.

Mar 01 - 9:33 am

The UK is not the place to get prescribed drugs (other than antidpressants, I suppose) for ME/CFS :)

But – you could use this – if you had a mobile phone – to track your activity levels, when you go to bed, how well you sleep, if taking naps helps, if what food you’re eating or supplements you’re taking matters…

Just some suggestions..

6. Nina
    Mar 01 - 6:49 am

Yeah, lol. What John said. (I am however in the USA.) Still, it is the same in the US: only the monied can afford ’boutique medicine’, along with a wall full of supplements…( laffin here). I mean am just trying to maintain net access and a landline. I use a legal pad or spiral notebook. Walking talking anachronism here.

7. Colleen
    Mar 01 - 12:57 pm

A kindle version would be nice :-) … my “smart” phone has crappy graphics and most of the memory is taken up with pre-installed junk I can’t get rid off … but I LOVE my kindle

8. Lillian
    Mar 03 - 9:01 am

Tried to download the app, bit it isn’t available in Norway! Please ask the devs to make it available for us, too!