Check out chapter by chapter overviews of books on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Health. Interested in blogging about a book you found valuable? Contact us!
The Last Best Cure by Donna Jackson Nakazawa
The Last Best Cure chronicles the efforts of a person with a severe autoimmune disorder over one year to regain her joy in life and her health through meditation, mindfulness and acupuncture.
- “The Last Best Cure”: An Exploration of One Woman’s Quest For Healing # I – Beginnings
- The Past WAS Prologue: The Last Best Cure II: An Autoimmune Patient Searches For Health
- Alps to Climb: Lab Tests and Clinic Workup Suggest Big Trials Ahead – the Last Best Cure Pt. III
- “I Think I Have A Meditation Disability” : The Last Best Cure #IV
- Telomeres, Wandering Minds, and Creating Cellular Health: the Last Best Cure V
Fibromyalgia: How Stress Turns into Pain
Dr. Martinez-Lavin provides an overview of Fibromyalgia, how it’s diagnosed and treated, etc. as well as his theory that autonomic nervous system problems underlie the disorder.