OMG Ketamine!!!!!

loki

well i got my hands on a vial of 25mg/mL pure Esketamine ! I didn't experienced much, though was blown away when i tested it...

At first I I.V.*ed 50mg and got the usual "how the heck i got here??":smuggrin: (it's long ago since i took ketamine) but when that lifted. it was like.. i can't describe.. pure.. normality!
I felt normal! I had more energy than in 8 years! I could tip on the table with my fingers and hammer a melody in my head with my fingers !! It was (is) pure awesomeness. I feel so good it's beyond comparison!:wacky::hilarious: All the gone words ... are back! And WOOOSH they are back like a wave! Too sad it will all fall apart when my vial is empty... there's still no prescription pill ketamin over here...:bag:

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
well i got my hands on a vial of 25mg/mL pure Esketamine ! I didn't experienced much, though was blown away when i tested it...

At first I I.V.*ed 50mg and got the usual "how the heck i got here??":smuggrin: (it's long ago since i took ketamine) but when that lifted. it was like.. i can't describe.. pure.. normality!
I felt normal! I had more energy than in 8 years! I could tip on the table with my fingers and hammer a melody in my head with my fingers !! It was (is) pure awesomeness. I feel so good it's beyond comparison!:wacky::hilarious: All the gone words ... are back! And WOOOSH they are back like a wave! Too sad it will all fall apart when my vial is empty... there's still no prescription pill ketamin over here...:bag:
Oh my gosh!

That is just stunning. You can't get any more?

The good news is that the pharmaceutical companies are apparently very aware of the potential of this drug and are working on easy to take derivatives.

Amazing :woot:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources