Resource icon

Suffered Long Enough?

Dr. Rawls "Suffer Long Enough" Book lead FibroGeek to the best treatment plan she's found for fibromyalgia yet. It's multidimensional and focused heavily on diet, supplements and particularly herbs.

51wVBDQESiL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
The blurb below is from Amazon.com

For patients suffering from chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, or Lyme disease, life can be extremely frustrating. Doctor visits that never yield a clear diagnosis, drug therapy that leaves you feeling weak and exhausted and medical bills that you can never seem to pay off.

Having struggled with fibromyalgia and Lyme disease himself, Dr. Rawls is a physician who understands how to overcome these complex disorders. After defining a path using natural healing to restore his own health, he has dedicated his life to helping others do the same.

If you have suffered long enough and are ready to embark on the path of natural healing, the search is over. Follow the lead and guidance of a physician who has been there!

I've heard some people have done well on herbs. Anyone tried this plan or read this book? It's gets good reviews. One person said

"I haved lived with fibromyalgia for a number of years and being a self-confessed geek, I have read quite a lot about the illness. I honestly wish Dr Rawls had written this book a long time ago. It is the most comprehensive book I have read and it is a truly great guide on working towards wellness. There is no talk of a magic cure and it's not a quick fix but it contains all the info you need to help you restore your health. The book discusses conventional and herbal medicine, diet, supplements and exercise in great depth. I like the multi-faceted approach Dr Rawls takes to healing the body. If you are to invest in one book, make it this one. It's not only useful for those newly diagnosed but also those of use who have been battling this illness for a long time."
Author
Cort
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Cort

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY