SFN could help explain the pain, central nervous system sensitization and even autonomic nervous system problems in FM. Check out our SNF (and large nerve fiber) Fibromyalgia blogs below.
- Small Fiber Nerve Study Suggests New Era in Fibromyalgia (and Perhaps Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) Could Be At Hand
- Damaged Neuroprotective Process Spells Pain for Fibromyalgia – Suggests Small Fiber Neuropathy is Present
- Small Nerve Fiber Neuropathy Commonly Found in Fibromyalgia (and Linked to Central Sensitization)
- The ‘Body’ is Back in Fibromyalgia: Small Nerve Fiber Damage Suggests The Pain Begins There
- Small Fiber Neuropathy Fibromyalgia Study Raises Questions (04/2014)