1. Richard P
    Apr 19 - 3:28 pm

This is the reason I began the Digestive Enzyme protocol a couple of weeks ago. I suggest the http://www.enzymestuff.com site. It’s not just about food digestion!
    The Enterologists don’t make money in this arena, so, they’re not interested. No money……we go it alone!
    RP

Apr 19 - 6:07 pm

Love to hear about more gut resources Richard. We’re going to be focusing more on the gut over the next couple of weeks on Health Rising.

2. Linda
    Apr 19 - 4:36 pm

Hi,
    I can’t read on a computer screen and do not have a Kindle. Will this second edition book be published in print?
    Thanks!
    Linda

Apr 19 - 6:11 pm

My guess is not…This is a huge book and my guess is that paper format is just not viable but Erica would know better. Have you ever tried to hook up your computer to your TV? I wonder if that would work better?

3. Lindsay Kitson
    Apr 19 - 5:01 pm

Is there going to be an e-pub version of this? It’s really frustrating to have to deal with a corporation using a proprietary format to enforce a monopoly like Amazon.

4. Celeste Cooper
    Apr 19 - 7:27 pm

It absolutely is. I am reading it now so I can do a review. It will be a great one.

5. Celeste Cooper
    Apr 19 - 7:29 pm

Lindsay, you can download the Kindle app to your computer. You don’t have to have a Kindle to read Kindle books. ;=}

6. Marg
    Apr 19 - 8:51 pm

Thanks Cort, got it!

7. John Barrow
    Apr 20 - 2:39 am

This is a wonderful offer, but seems restricted in some places outside the US. I’m in South Africa. I’ve tried the link several times since the post arrived, but the price remains a stubborn $5.99. Anything to be done?

• John Barrow
      Apr 20 - 2:09 pm

The offer was available for download direct to a kindle. It looks a great book, both for the information it contains and for all the references it gives should one want to follow up anything in more detail. Thanks!

8. Linda Danielis
    Apr 20 - 12:22 pm

Book offer by Verillo only available at amazon.com not at Amazon.co.uk!

9. SanDiego#1
    Apr 20 - 2:44 pm

Not being as computer savvy as I need to be-I find this book not being available on paper ridiculous. I like something I can carry around and do not use a laptop. I cannot sit in front of the computer and read this. I copy off most of the info from your site on my printer now and keep in a file. I also can use for referral when I need it. I do use Amazon. However don’t understand
    why I would have to go that way. Is it going to be available anytime on paper-or where we can copy from computer???

San Diego

10. Johannes Starke
    Apr 20 - 9:04 pm

I just read in the book a bit this week and I LOVE it. It is such an incredibly generous act from Erica Verrillo to put all that hard work into the book and sell it at a super affordable price.

I just read the section on the Amygdala Retraining Program and I found everything I wanted to know. A concise description of the program and then hyperlinks to well-written, in-depth websites for learning more about it.

Thank you Erica for providing this great resource!

Apr 20 - 9:07 pm

That’s what’s so great about the book…Erica covers, I don’t want to say everything (although it might be true) and she covers it even-handedly..

11. Lisa Tunnicliff
    Apr 21 - 5:50 am

I was happy to see eliminating salicylates and nightshades mentioned. Email me at bhtnc@hotmail.com or google FAILSAFE/RPAH for more info.

12. Edgar Posada
    Apr 22 - 10:40 am

I have found so much useful information about CFS/ME in just a few minutes of reading the book. This really a god send for all those in the battle with CFS/ME. I can’t thank you enough for the hard work you hard work you have obviously put into this book. I have had CFIDS for a little over two years now and get so frustrated when I don’t know what is going on with my body. This book will help so much. Thank you.

13. Tjay
    Apr 23 - 1:25 am

A very special THANK YOU to you Cort, + the Author (Erica) for making this available (for free!!!!!)
    This is an amazing gift + we are most grateful!