Got an health issue you’d like ten of the most experienced ME/CFS/FM doctors on the planet to take a jab at? Here’s your chance.
Once a month we will ask the community for questions (make them tough ones!) regarding a personal health issue they would like answered.
I or the community will pick the Question of the Month and then we’ll give it to our ten person ME/CFS expert physician panel to chew on.
Each practitioner will be working alone, and will be given the opportunity to ask further questions of the patient. They’ll be given about two weeks to respond. The answers will be posted on a blog (sans the questioners name and email address) once a month.
We’ll put the questions that don’t get answered on separate web page (sans email address, name and phone #).
Simply fill out the questionnaire below and it will be included in the pool of questions for that months session.
Find out more about the doctors by clicking on the links below. More doctors may join in from time to time. If you have a doctor who might want to participate please let me know. (Practitioners with different skill sets (naturopaths, herbalists, etc.) would be particularly welcome.)
- Dr. Lucinda Bateman (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Dr. Joesph Garabedian (King of Prussia, Pa)
- Dr. David Kaufman (Mountain View, California)
- Dr. Kent Holtorf (Torrance, Ca.)
- Dr. Andreas Kogelnik (Mountain View, Ca.)
- Dr. Charles Lapp (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Dr. Martin Lerner (Beverly Hills, Michigan)
- Dr. Sarah Myhill (Wales)
- Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum (Hawaii)
- Dr. Alan Weiss (Annapolis, Md.)
Please Support Health Rising!
Like the blog? Make sure you don’t miss the latest on ME/CFS and FM treatment and research news by registering for our free ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia blog here.