Sharing research on understanding ME/CFS/SEID and possible treatments and protocols, and self care

SEIDRecovery

I am the mother of a young woman who has been diagnosed with ME/CFS.
Started 10 years ago, after reactive depression followed by excessive physical burnout. IgM EBV ,Parvo and HV improved in first years. Dysautonomia test is positive. (moderate). Started with neurological symptoms, look-like autoimmune followed (but test are negative), POTS. blood pooling and low blood pressure now somewhat better, but PEM is the same, and so far nothing makes insignificantly better. New thing is severe dysmenorrhea.

Over the years, I have dedicated my time to researching and seeking out medications, remedies, protocols, and programs to try that could potentially help manage her condition. This has been a significant amount of work, and unfortunately, it is work that my daughter is unable to undertake herself. Recognizing the value of the information I have gathered, I believe it would be beneficial to share it with others who are in similar situations, as well as with their caregivers. Please visit https://seidrecovery.com/ to learn more and feel free to leave your comments and suggestions.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources